Chris Evans’ gay brother, Peruvian chef Franco Noriega in his underwear, Malta set to ban conversion therapy and more: Get the biggest international LGBT news stories here in today’s Cuppán Gay
- Chris Evans’ gay brother helped him understand LGBT issues. “I think it’s really important to put faces to the situations that we’re navigating as a society,” Evans said about growing up with his gay brother and his sisters. (Out)
- Teenager has been found guilty of murdering his Grindr hookup. The UK based teenager was seventeen when he stabbed fifty-two year old Paul Jefferies over forty times leading to the man’s death. (Attitude)
- Hot Peruvian chef Franco Noriega strips down to his underwear for a new photoshoot. (Instagram)
- Study finds that HIV and smoking can be deadly as a combination. “Smoking is now the leading killer of people with HIV who are on anti-retrovirals,” the study author said. (Pink News)
- Malta is set to ban gay conversion therapy as Bill passes final hurdle. The Bill will see those acting to change, repress or eliminate another’s sexuality fined between €1,000 and €5,000 or jailed and is unanimously supported by all MPs. (Malta Today)
- Gay ‘Hamilton’ star insists he has ‘nothing to apologise for’ following Mike Pence speech. Brandon Victor Dixon put the lid on Trump’s claim that the cast had “harassed” the Vice-President-elect. (Attitude)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay.