Kristen Stewart’s SNL intro, Pence aligned with Trump’s anti-discrimination administration, ‘Breaking Bad’ murderer found dead and more: the biggest international LGBT news in today’s Cuppán Gay
- Mike Pence claims that he backs Trump’s support for LGBT people. Pence said that LGBT protections put in place by Obama would “remain intact”. “President Trump made it clear that discrimination would have no place in our administration,” he said. (Towleroad)
- Gay cop murderer found dead in prison. Stefano Brizzi was sentenced to life in prison after killing and dismembering a London based gay cop in a move that was inspired by Breaking Bad. The ‘Breaking Bad’ murderer is believed to have committed suicide on Sunday at Belmarsh Prison. (GSN)
- Kristen Stewart thinks Trump is in love with her ex, Robert Pattinson. “Donald, if you didn’t like me then, you’re really probably not going to like me now, because I’m hosting SNL and I’m, like, so gay dude,” she said. Watch the intro below. (Youtube)
- Three men dead in Berlin gay sauna fire. Three men have been killed following a fire at the Steam Works in Berlin’s Schoeneberg. Twenty five people were able to escape the premises unscathed before the fire brigade arrived. Police are investigating how the fire started. (Attitude)
- A gay couple were refused service by a photography company they wanted to shoot their wedding. Mike Cerantola and his fiancé Victor Rivas got in touch with Premiere Productions to shoot their November wedding, but the mood became awkward when the photographer learned that there wouldn’t be a bride. “I regret that I cannot take this wedding because it is at odds with my personal religious beliefs,” he emailed the couple. (GSN)
- Zac Efron wears star spangled speedos in a new Baywatch ad that aired during the Super Bowl. “Whoa, whoa! What are you wearing,” Dwayne Johnson’s character asks as Zac Efron reveals his patriotic swimwear. “Freedom,” Efron replies. (Youtube)
That’s it for today’s Cuppán Gay.