This month’s Amuse Bouche features Marc Bereen, the Director of Coppinger Row
This month we’ve got Coppinger Row’s Director, Marc Bereen, for our Amuse Bouche. The restaurant is located just off of South William St. on Coppinger Row, and features Mediterranean plates, bold wines & signature cocktails in a beautifully decorated space.
We asked Marc a few questions:
1. The gayest thing about your restaurant
Billy’s big, fat, juicy meatballs.
2. Your ideal party of five, living or dead?
Meryl Streep, Jack Nicholson, David Attenborough, Stephen Fry and my Dad.
3. Your favourite place to eat, other than your own, in Dublin?
Etto, because Simon’s wine list is amazing and so is his craic!
4. If you weren’t a restaurateur what would you be doing?
Something far more sensible.
5. What/Who or Where is rocking your world in restaurants right now?
Thanks to the very insightful Netflix series Chef’s Table – I love Argentinian Chef and Restauranteur Francis Mallman’s approach and look forward to one day tasting his food.
6. What does the future hold for dining?
Further strengthening the importance of locally sourced produce, in an effort to encourage the community to eat what is fresh, local and seasonal
Coppinger Row, Dublin 2 (01) 672 9884 www.coppingerrow.com
And coming soon to Grand Canal is restaurant, bar and venue Charlotte Quay which serves up all the best of Coppinger Row. Unique to Charlotte Quay is it’s Middle Eastern twist and fab waters edge location. To find out more about the restaurant, visit www.charlottequay.ie.