We caught up with Lolly Strahan of Lolly and Cooks to ask her a few questions
Lolly Strahan is the Founder and Managing Director of Lolly and Cooks, an Irish chain of cafés based in Dublin city. We got together and asked her a few questions.
1. The gayest thing about your restaurant?
We refused to serve ’no’ voters during the marriage referendum campaign.
2. Your ideal party of five, living or dead?
Will Ferrell, David Bowie, Benicio del Toro, Judi Dench, and Amy Winehouse.
3. Your favourite place to eat, other than your own, in Dublin?
I spend most of my free time (and wages) in Coppinger Row.
Great food and ambience every time.
4. If you weren’t a restaurateur what would you be doing?
Something that might actually make me some money!
5. What/Who or Where is rocking your world in restaurants right now?
Every independent cafe owner brave enough to open up against the giant coffee houses.
6. What does the future hold for dining?
Menus supporting sustainable ingredients and reducing the massive food waste.
Lolly and Cooks
Herbert Park | Forbes Street, Grand Canal Dock | Georges Street Arcade, Drury Street | 18 Upper Merrion Street | Block 16, Holles Street
Call: (01) 876 1882